Driving lessons and Driver training in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire – Est 1986
- Learner Driver – Manual & Automatic
- B&E Trailer
- Cat C HGV / LGV
- C1 Paramedic / Police
- D1 Minibus
- Initial Driver CPC
- Horsebox Training
- Lightweight Minibus & 9 Seater Training
- Company Driver Training and Assessments
With HSM and HMT driver training you will be assured of:
- Fully qualified DVSA instructors
- Extremely high first time pass rate in the high 90s
- Up to date CRB checks
- Specialists in manual, automatic & advanced driver training
- Competitive prices in a shorter time frame
If your own vehicle is of a standard suitable for a test we would be happy to use that and can provide additional mirrors, tachograph and all the extra items required, this brings the cost of training down even further.
We pride ourselves on being friendly, professional and approachable. We strongly believe that training & driving lessons should be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Our highly experienced DVSA approved driving instructors will put you at ease and guide you through the process, whether it be an assessment or full training.
Established in 1986 by Roy Hewitt, Harpenden School of Motoring (HSM) and sister company Hertfordshire Minibus Training (HMT) are very proud to offer a wide range of driving lessons & driver training. We are Hertfordshire County Council approved assessors and cover Herts, Beds and Bucks areas.